EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A RETIRED NYPD SUPERVISOR
Metro One LPSG is seeking a retired NYPD Supervisor to work as a site Loss Prevention Manager at a well-known, high end retailer in Downtown Manhattan. The Loss Prevention Manager will manage a team of 15 to 20 Event Officers and an Event Manager. Security services provided include client-service (customer relations), problem resolution, staffing, scheduling, supervision and training.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Must have a flexible schedule
• Must have experience interacting with clients and the public
• 3 years prior employment in this field
• Ability to interact with the public in a direct and professional manner, strong interpersonal skills.
• Serve as a key point of client contact to ensure the delivery of high quality customer service
• Oversee and participate in the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development and retention of high caliber staff
• Maintain a positive and professional environment
• Prepare and coordinate staffing schedules for site
• Utilize computer and scheduling software program
• Must be able to work a standing post for 8 hour shifts or longer.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process and continuously meet any applicable state, county and municipal requirements for Security Officer.
• Must have valid NYS Security Guard License – NYS 8-hour and 16-hour certificates
Retired NYPD Supervisor Benefits:
• Health, Dental, Vision offered.
• Opportunity for advancement and growth.
• Company paid uniforms.
• Extensive training program.
Metro One LPSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to embrace diversity.
If you meet the minimum requirements for our Retired NYPD Supervisor position, please apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org