New York, NY Mulligan Security Corp.
Mulligan Security Corporation, the premier New York City based security firm, is seeking individuals with prior supervisory law enforcement experience for the position of Zone Security Supervisor. This position will be responsible for supervising security, fire and life safety officers, both armed and unarmed, in a dynamic, campus style commercial office building environment located in lower Manhattan. Qualified candidates must possess a valid NYS Security Guard license.
The Zone Security Supervisor is responsible to manage the security operation during a particular shift which includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
• Conduct the rollcall and ensure that all officers are present, in proper uniform and aware of their post orders and all current events which are related to this location.
• Ensure that security officers are knowledgeable on recent incidents and provide guidance on how established protocols should be followed.
• Inspect all officers while they are on post and sign their memo books during the tour.
• Respond to all incidents and conduct the preliminary investigation.
• Coordinate emergency resources when necessary and provide direction and informational updates to the twenty-four (24) hour Joint Security Operations Center (JSOC).
o While the JSOC has a dedicated supervisor assigned, it is the responsibility of the Zone Security Supervisor to provide information on all incidents and events which occur throughout the campus in a timely manner. This Regional JSOC is the hub of the security operations program where all messages and emergency contacts are coordinated and distributed.
• Prepare detailed Incident Reports.
• Act as the point of contact for the NYPD and FDNY upon their arrival on campus.
• Direct personnel changes during the shift and adjust posts as necessary.
• Oversee the deployment of officers assigned to special events to ensure a safe environment.
• Assist the Director of Security with developing, coordinating, managing and communicating the security plan and, through proactive leadership, engage the security staff to maximize the efficiency of the operation.
• Respond to all emergencies, fire alarms, criminal events, medical issues and news worthy incidents and provide direction to our staff while coordinating the responding emergency services response via the JSOC.
• Minimum of (7) years prior law enforcement required.
• Prior supervisory experience in law enforcement, private sector security or military is preferred.
SALARY & BENEFITS
• Salary ($33 per hour) and benefits including vision, medical, life, dental, 401K and the possibility for career advancement.
Interested candidates should e mail their resumes directly to, email@example.com